Sadbhav Engineering is one of the fastest growing company in construction and development business. Known for our proven track record of ever growing revenues, Sadbhav Engineering has always been investors first choice in building trustworthy long association.
Financial Overview as on March 2017
Company’s Standalone Revenues from Operations stood at Rs. 3407.84 Crores as against Rs. 3283.26 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby registering a growth of 3.79% Y-O-Y.
Company’s Consolidated Revenues from Operations stood at Rs. 4654.18 Crores as against Rs. 4132.46 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby registering a growth of 12.62% Y-O-Y.
Core Expense Analysis
Standalone Construction & Cost of Material Expenses stood at Rs. 2655.16 Crores as against Rs. 2580.45 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby showing an increase of 2.90% Y-O-Y.
Consolidated Construction & Cost of Material Expenses stood at Rs. 2674.03 Crores as against Rs. 2543.31 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby showing an increase of 5.14% Y-O-Y.
EBIDTA Analysis (Excluding Other Income)
Standalone EBIDTA stood at Rs. 443.16 Crores as against Rs. 431.80 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby showing an improvement of 2.63% Y-O-Y.
Consolidated EBIDTA stood at Rs. 1346.37 Crores as against Rs. 1066.96 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby showing an improvement of 26.19% Y-O-Y.
Depreciation & Amortization Expense Analysis
Standalone Depreciation & Amortization expenses stood at Rs. 100.04 Crores as against Rs. 97.06 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby showing an increase of 3.07% Y-O-Y.
Consolidated Depreciation & Amortization expenses stood at Rs. 321.13 Crores as against Rs. 232.61 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby showing an increase of 38.05% Y-O-Y.
Financial Charges/Interest Expense Analysis
Standalone Interest expenses stood at Rs. 153.44 Crores as against Rs. 150.73 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby showing decrease of 1.80% Y-O-Y.
Consolidated Interest expenses stood at Rs. 1187.45 Crores as against Rs. 1075.17 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby showing an increase of 10.44% Y-O-Y.
Profit before Tax Analysis
Standalone PBT stood at Rs. 189.68 Crores as against Rs. 164.56 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby showing an improvement of 15.26% Y-O-Y.
Consolidated PBT stood at Rs. -162.21 Crores as against Rs. -198.67 Crores in the previous year (2015-16).
Profit after Tax Analysis
Standalone PAT stood at Rs. 187.85 Crores as against Rs. 132.01 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby showing an improvement of 42.29% Y-O-Y.
Consolidated PAT stood at Rs. -54.03 Crores as against Rs. -103.28 Crores in the previous year (2015-16).
Net-Worth on a Standalone basis stood at Rs. 1660.89 Crores as against Rs. 1489.21 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby showing an increase of 11.53% Y-O-Y.
Net-Worth on a consolidated basis stood at Rs. 906.33 Crores as against Rs. 1009.03 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), thereby showing an increase of 10.18% Y-O-Y.
Total Debt (Short + Long Term) Analysis
Total Debt on a Standalone basis stood at Rs. 1780.17 Crores as against Rs. 1227.57 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), up by about 45.02% Y-O-Y.
Total Debt on a consolidated basis stood at Rs. 10043.81 Crores as against Rs. 8951.07 Crores in the previous year (2015-16), up by about 12.21% Y-O-Y.
- June 2018
- March 2018
- December 2017
- September 2017
- June 2017
- NSE Result 31-03-2017
- March 2017
- December 2016
- September 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- September 2015
- June 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- September 2014
- June 2014
- March 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- September 2012
- June 2012
- March 2012
- December 2011
- September 2011
- June 2011
- March 2011
- December 2010
- September 2010
- June 2010
- March 2010
- December 2009
- June 2009
- Conference Call - Q1 FY2018-19
- Q4 FY 18
- Investors Meet 31-05-2018
- Media Release 31-03-2018
- Investors Meet 29-05-2018
- Conference Call Q4 FY18
- Investors Meet 20-03-2018
- Investors Conference 28-02-2018
- Investors Meet 21-02-2018
- Q3 FY 18
- Investor Meet 15-02-2018
- Earning Call 12-02-2018
- Investor Meet 09-01-2018
- Investor Meet 24-11-2017
- Q2 FY 18
- Corporate Presentation - November 2017
- Investors Meet 16-11-2017
- Earning Call 09-11-2017
- August 2017
- Corporate Presentation August 17
- June 2017
- May 2017
- Analyst Meet 29-05-2017
- Conference Call 2017
- September 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- November 2015
- June 2015
- February 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- November 2013
- February 2014
If any query, investor may contact to :
Company Secretary & Compliance Officer
Opp. Law Garden Police Chowki,
Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad – 380006.
Tel. No.-+91 79 26463384
Link Intime India Pvt. Ltd.
C-13, Pannalal Silk Mills Compound,
Describe SEL as an organization?
- Promoted by Mr. Vishnubhai Patel in 1988, Sadbhav Engineering Limited (SEL) is one of the leading infrastructure EPC company with interest in BOT Assets
- Profit making company since inception and consistently paying dividend for more than 15 years listed on BSE & NSE with a market capitalization of Rs. 4985 crores as on 18th July, 2016.
On which stock exchanges are SEL shares listed?
NSE and BSE.
Are Sadbhav’s Investor Kit and Investor Presentation available to retail investors?
Does SEL conduct in-house analyst meetings?
Analyst conference calls are held every quarter after declaration of results by the company. Analyst from many renowned brokerages and private equity firms participate in these conference calls wherein details related to financial results as well as strategic initiatives are discussed in-depth by the management.
Whom can the investors contact, with respect to their questions or requests?
Investor Relations Officer: Mr. Tushar D. Shah – Company Secretary & Compliance Officer
Address: Sadbhav Engineering Limited, “Sadbhav”, Nr. Havmor Restaurant, B/h Navrangpura Bus Stand, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380009. Tel. No.: -+91 79 40400458
- Book Closure for AGM & Final Dividend 14-08-2018
- Newspaper Results 30-06-2018
- Newspaper Advertisement of Board Meeting 13-08-2018
- Board Meeting Notice 13-08-2018
- Allotment of NCDs 22-06-2018
- Newspaper Clarification 22-06-2018
- Credit Rating 21-06-2018
- Credit Rating 07-06-2018
- Award of Receipt of Road Project 31-05-2018
- Receipt of HAM Project, Karnataka 30-05-2018
- Newspaper Results 31-03-2018
- Credit Rating 23-05-2018
- Newspaper Advertisement for Board Meeting 29-05-2018
- Board Meeting Notice 29-05-2018
- Award of Mining Project Work 07-05-2018
- Board Meeting Notice 24-04-2018
- Credit Rating
- Interest Payment 26-03-2018
- Redemption 26-03-2018
- Record Date Interest Payment 01-03-2018
- Interest Payment 27-02-2018
- L1 Announcement 23-02-2018
- Media Release 31-12-2017
- Newspaper Results 31-12-2017
- Board Meeting Notice 12-02-2018
- Record Date 05-02-2018
- Interest Payment 30-01-2018
- Interest Payment 30-12-2017
- Redemption 26-12-2017
- COD 18-12-2017
- Investor Meet 07-12-2017
- Record Date Interest Payment 06-12-2017
- Interest Payment 30-11-2017
- Insider 24-11-2017
- Media Release 30-09-17
- Project Work Award 06-11-2017
- Board Notice 30-09-2017
- Record Date for Debenture Interest Redemption 04-11-2017
- Intimation BM Closure Trading Window 04-11-17
- Interest Payment 30-10-2017
- Private Placement of Debt Securities
- Project Work Kandla 10-10-2017
- Interest Payment 29-09-2017
- Record Date Interest Payment 06-10-2017
- Interest Payment Date Redemption 08-09-2017
- Newspaper Notice 02-09-2017
- L1 Announcement for Gujarat Project 01-09-2017
- Interest Payment 30-08-2017
- Investors Meet 30-06-2017
- Press Release 30-06-2017
- Board Meeting Notice 14-08-2017
- Record Date Interest Payment 05-08-2017
- Closing of Trading Window 05-08-2017
- Board Meeting Intimation 04-08-2017
- Interest Payment 29-07-2017
- Record Date 08-07-2017
- Interest Payment 30-06-2017
- Partial Redemption Debenture 25-03-2017
- Revised Letter Investors Meet 02-06-2017
- Investors Meet 02-06-2017
- Interest Payment 30-05-2017
- Media Release 31-03-2017
- Credit Rating 29-05-2017
- Board Meeting Notice 29-05-2017
- Record Date Interest Payment 03-05-2017
- Interest Payment 29-04-2017
- Record Date for Interest Payment 01-04-2017
- SEL Bangalore 29-03-17
- Interest Payment 30-03-2017
- Partial Redemption 25-03-2017
- Record Date 06-03-2017
- Record Date 28-02-2017
- Press Release 31-12-2016
- Investor Meet 14-02-2017
- Record Date 11-02-2017
- Interest Payment 30-01-2017
- MBCPNL 17-01-2017
- Record Date 03-01-2017
- Concall Meeting Results 31-12-2016
- Advertisement Notice 31-12-2016
- Record Date 06.12.2016
- Board Notice RPT 28.11.2016
- Earning Call Invite 30.09.2016
- Press Release Q2FY17 28.11.2016
- Newspaper Notice For Board Meeting on 28.11.2016
- Board Notice 18.11.2016
- Interest Payment 29-10-2016
- EPC Agreement of Step-down Subsidiary Company 21-10-2016
- Record Date 04-10-16
- Interest Payment 30-09-16
- Conference Call 03-09-2016
- Advertisement Notice for Board Meeting 31-8-2016
- Reaffirmation of Credit Rating 27-08-2016
- Intimation of BM 220816
- Outcome 200816
- Intimation to SE 15-07-2016
- ESOS Allotment 12-05-2016
- Conference Call 29-04-2016
- Board Meeting Newspaper Notice 31-03-2016
- Board Meeting Notice 18-04-2016
- Certificate from RTA 31-03-2016
- Appointment of CS 28-03-2016
- Rohtak 04-03-16
- MNEL 29-02-16
- Rohtak 25-02-16
- Record Date Debt Securities
- Credit Rating 12-02-16
- Board Notice 31-12-15
- Board Meeting Notice (3rd quarter)