As part of its initiatives under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), the company has undertaken a project in the areas of “promoting education” of conservation and renovation of government school situated at Chakkarpur, Gurgaon, Haryana.
An integral part of company’s corporate philosophy is to contribute to the society in a constructive manner. The programs are targeted to add all round value to the community. The Philanthropic practices include charitable activities, religious, commercial and educational uplifting of the society.
Mr. Vishnubhai M Patel, Chairman Emeritus, Sadbhav Engineering Ltd. is actively involved in the efficient running of the following institutions in various capacities.
- Lions Karnavati Shantaben Vishnubhai Patel Eye Hospital, Ognaj village, Ahmedabad. (Chairman)
- M.B. Patel Sarvajanik Hospital, Isanpur Mota, Gandhinagar. (President)
- Kameshwar Mahadev, Free Medicine organization, Naranpura, Ahmedabad (Trustee)
- Bindu Bhagat Jan Seva Trust, Ahmedabad (Trustee)
- Samarpan Seva Trust, Vasan, Gandhinagar (Trustee)
Finance, Commerce and Industry
- Sadbhav Finstock (P) Ltd. engaged in Industrial/Business financing (CMD)
- Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Member)
- Karnavati Lions Club (Member)
- Lalji Mehrotra Lions School, Ognaj Village (Vice Chairman)
- Saraswati Education Foundation Trust, Jivapura, Gujarat (Trustee)
- Sheth Bhikhabhai High School, Isanpur Mota, Gandhinagar (Trustee)
- Umiya Parivar Charity Trust (Girls School), Chandrala, Ahmedabad (Trustee)
We sincerely believe that any business objective of ours is futile if in some little way, it doesn’t benefit the community and the society as a whole. Beyond work, all of our projects that we are commissioned to do, we attach social values to them such as charitable activities, generous donations, religious & educational upliftment of the society. We are actively involved in the efficient running of several hospitals such as Lions Karnavati Shantaben Vishnubhai Patel Eye Hospital and the M.B. Patel Sarvajanik Hospital. We have also promoted several environmental activities in the last few years such as the “Green Ahmedabad Event” where we planted a record number of 25000 trees all over Ahmedabad.
We acknowledge the fact that the work we do affects far more people than just our clients and therefore we keep their best interests in mind while aiming to surpass the expectations of our clients. With a sincere respect for people and profane appreciation for the rich diversity of mankind and their individual space, we at Sadbhav try our best to contribute to the society in a constructive manner. Therefore our various programs are targeted to add all round value to the community.